USAA Army-Navy Treasure Hunt • 13 Dec. 2019
WHAT IS THE 2019 ARMY-NAVY ADVENTURE HUNT?
The 2019 Army-Navy Adventure Hunt presented by USAA is a fun, modern-day treasure hunt in which teams of 2-4 people will complete Army-Navy themed challenges and solve clues that will take your team to unique locations within Downtown Philadelphia. Participants will compete in a race to be the first team to find the hidden treasure chest full of amazing prizes, courtesy of our sponsor USAA. The goal of the event is to get local Philadelphia residents and Army-Navy fans excited for a big game! Even if your team doesn’t finish first and win the grand prize, you’ll still have fun with your friends and get a bit of Downtown Philadelphia sightseeing in.
WHEN AND WHERE IS THE 2019 ARMY-NAVY ADVENTURE HUNT TAKING PLACE?
The Army-Navy Adventure Hunt will take place within Downtown Philadelphia on Friday, December 13. The event will start at 2 pm ET and it typically takes teams about 1.5 hours to complete the Hunt. The challenges and clue locations will be within a five-mile radius of the Philadelphia City Hall. There is no specific starting location so your team can begin the challenges wherever you like. The list of challenges will unlock within the Adventure Hunt application at 2 pm ET on the day of the Hunt.
HOW DOES THE ARMY-NAVY HUNT WORK?
Adventure Hunt is a two-part scavenger hunt event that will take participants on a fun journey through Downtown Philadelphia.
Part 1: Complete the Challenges on the Adventure List to Earn Points
- Teams will need to complete a series of Army-Navy themed or fun group activities that will earn them points, the harder the challenge - the more points the team will earn
- Once the team has earned a pre-determined amount of points, they will be moved on to Part 2 of the Hunt
Part 2: The Hunt Begins
- Participants will be provided clues that will lead them to specific locations within Downtown Philadelphia
- The Adventure Hunt app will know when you have accurately found the location and provide you with your next clue
- The final stop will be the location of the hidden chest and finding this location will result in your team completing the Hunt
- The first team to finish will be rewarded with a chest full of prizes!
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR THE EVENT AND IS IT FREE?
Thanks to USAA, this event is free! Please note that registration is limited to the first 2,000 registrants so act quickly to reserve your space.
- Each participant will need to CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for the event
- Each participant will be emailed their order number, you will need this to log in
- Each participant will need to download the Adventure Hunt app for iOS or Android
- Each participant will log in to the app using their registered email address and order number
- Find and check-in to the Army-Navy Adventure Hunt within the app
- All participants must sign Adventure Hunt’s digital wavier within the app to participate
- One team member (the Team Leader) will create their team within the app and send invites to other participants to join their team
- The Team Leader will need to link a public Instagram account to the app to complete challenges
- You can use your own Instagram account or create a new public account
- Only the person who created the team will need to link their Instagram account
- Wait for the hunt to start on Friday, December 13 at 2 p.m. in Downtown Philadelphia
- Use the Adventure Hunt app to participant in the event and most importantly, HAVE FUN!
HOW DO I COMPLETE THE HUNT?
To complete the Hunt your team must earn all the required challenge points and solve all the clues spread throughout Downtown Philadelphia. The final stop will be the location of the hidden chest and finding this location will result in your team completing the Hunt.
The team that finds the chest first wins all the prizes within it! Prizing is subject to Adventure Hunt’s Rules.
WHAT PRIZES ARE IN THE CHEST?
There is only one hidden chest and it will be filled with:
- (8) Eight Army-Navy Game tickets (seat location TBD)
- (8) Eight Army-Navy field level bullpen passes
- (2) Two iPhone 11 (64GB) phones
- (1) Sonos Move (2 pack) Bluetooth speakers
- (2) Two Apple Airpods
- (2) Two Apple Watches
- (1) One iPad (128GB)
- (1) $250 Fanatics Gift Card
- (1) Amazon Echo
If you are looking for detailed instructions on how the Hunt works, how to team up, how to download the Adventure Hunt app or want to know how to accept an invite, please refer to Adventure Hunt’s FAQ page by clicking here. If you still have questions, feel free to click here to visit Adventure Hunt’s Contact Us page.