Client Appreciation + Prospecting
More Referrals, More 5-star Reviews. Guaranteed.
Adventure Hunt–As Seen On Shark Tank™ & Featured In Forbes, USA Today, CNBC, ABC News & More
"I see a huge business! Large companies doing team building. We're doing them all the time, we're running out of ideas. I love it! I love you guys!"
- Robert Herjavec
There's a reason why the top realtors and other service related businesses hold regular client appreciation events–because they work!
What We Do
Treasure Hunts: Teams race to complete challenges and solve clues within the Adventure Hunt app that guide them to an actual buried treasure chest.
- 9:00am - Gather at start point (i.e. your office or a public park)
- 9:10am - Brief Introduction
- 9:15am - Adventure Hunt (approx. 2-3 hours)
- Participants complete fun challenges and post them to Instagram, tagging you/your business which results in some great positive exposure!
- Participants solve clues guiding them to buried treasure!
- 12:00pm - We have a winner!
- Main prize comes from you, the host company
- We provide AH swag to winners (i.e. drawstring bag, water bottle, sunglasses, waterproof phone case)
- Stance® gives a free pair of socks to each winner
- Every finisher receives 25% off anything at AdventureHunt.com
- 12:00 - 12:30pm - Laughing, sharing today's experiences and videos. Socializing as more teams finish.
Why Choose Adventure Hunt Over Theater Rentals
- Been done a million times
- Little-to-no interaction with clients
- Clients quietly sit in dark theater
- Little-to-no 5-star reviews
- Difficult to track referrals
- Not always family friendly, i.e. PG-13 movies
- Fun and unique! It's a freaking treasure hunt! How cool is that?!
- TONS of interaction with clients & prospective clients both in person and on social media
- Promotes health and wellness
- Facilitates social engagement, great for marketing your team and your services
- 84% of millennials (ages 23-38) don't trust traditional paid advertising (source: Hubspot)
- Almost certain to produce more 5-star reviews in one day than most get in a month or even a year
- Produces more referrals that are easy to track
- Fun family friendly event!
- Customer/client prospecting & data collection
- Improves client & team retention by creating friendships and memories
- We do all the work, you have all the fun!
What are the challenges?
- A wide variety, all of which are fun and safe. Some are even strategically promotional for you. We'll put together a diverse list of challenges and treasure map stops/clues and submit for your approval.
- Teams will have 30 or so options and only have to complete about 10, so team strategy is a factor.
How do you generate more 5-star reviews and referrals?
- Some of the challenges will be things like "leave _____ a 5-star review on Zillow/Google" or "tag 3 friends looking to buy or sell a home in _____ latest Instagram post". These challenges are not required, but are simply weighted in a way where most participants will choose to do them to earn points and unlock the Treasure Map and Clues.
Who puts everything together and manages the whole thing?
- We do! We do all the work, you have all the fun!
How long does it last?
- We can customize this to your needs, but we recommend 3 hours.
How many people can you handle?
- As many as needed. We've done this for small groups of 10-20 as well as large groups well over 1,000.
How much does it cost?
- Pricing varies based on group size, as well as the duration and extent of the event. Contact us for a quote.