First Colony Mortgage Retreat
The perfect blend of luxury, relaxation, and adventure in one of the most beautiful places in the world! Just show up, and we'll take care of the rest–you've earned it!
Free Time Options
- Red Frog Beach
- Volleyball & Slackline
- The Point Boardwalk
- Tortuga Beach
- Spikeball & Beach Pong
- Beach Club Pool & Private Villa Pools
- Polo Beach
- Cliff-jump the Point (WhatsApp AH & check water conditions first)
- Spa (WhatsApp reception)
- SUP or kayak around the Marina and nearby area (WhatsApp reception)
- Cruise into Bocas town to explore (WhatsApp reception for boat taxi)
- Surf excursion ($50/person, WhatsApp AH to arrange, 2 person min)
- Monkey Island ($40/person, WhatsApp AH to arrange, 6 person min)
- Island hopping excursions (i.e. Bird Island & Starfish Beach or Bat Cave tour, $25/person with minimum of 6 people for the boat, WhatsApp AH to arrange)
- La Rosa Beach Club
- The Point Pizza & Bar
- Nachyo Mama's
- Kitchens in your villa
- 2 swimsuits
- Clothes for each day (as a guy, I usually take a few t-shirts, a couple pairs of shorts, 1 pair of pants, 1 long sleeve shirt/hoodie, a few underwear–washer & dryer in each villa)
- Hike/water shoes (Chacos, Tevas, etc.)
- Regular shoes
- A hat of some sort for extra sun protection
- Travel size toiletries
- Travel size sunscreen
- Travel size insect repellent
- Travel size hand sanitizer
- Phone, laptop, chargers (regular plugs)
- Face mask
- Negative Covid-19 test results (PCR or Antigen), administered no more than 3 days before your arrival in Panama. You can also take a test upon arrival at the PTY airport, this costs $50 but if you test positive upon arrival you will essentially miss the trip in a 7-day quarantine. Plus even if you test negative upon arrival, we can't say how long this process may be so for connecting flights it's best if you can get negative results back before you leave. Just remember you can't take the test more than 3 days before you depart. Detailed info here.
- About $100 USD cash in 20s, 10s and 5s for additional tours, food and tipping local guides (they use USD in Bocas and throughout Panama)
- Snorkel gear if you have it (we'll rent some down there too, so not necessary, but nice if you have your own and have room for it)
Meet the Adventure Hunt Team–As Seen On Shark Tank™
Accompanying you on this trip are Sean and Jared Bingham, who appeared on ABC's Shark Tank™ where they closed a deal with Robert Herjavec. Collectively, the Adventure Hunt team has explored more than 100 countries, started and sold 3 companies, and are experts in travel and adventure. They're here to ensure that each of you has an unforgettable Panama experience!
Nothing But 5-Star Reviews!
"Thanks so much for such an amazing trip. You guys absolutely crushed it. Our crew couldn't be more thankful. We definitely look forward to more in the future with you guys!" - Jasmin S., Everlight Solar President's Club Retreat (Feb. 2021)
We freaking loved you guys. You made the whole trip! It was everyone's favorite trip we've done so far! Thank you sooo much for all of your hard work through the craziness." - Kim O., Caliber Smart Elite Trip (Jan. 2021)
"This trip has been surreal. Thank you Adventure Hunt for planning one of the most amazing trips of my life." - Nick S.
"This was such an amazing trip! Thanks to Adventure Hunt for putting it all together! One of the coolest locations I've ever stayed at!" - Jimmy R., Keller Williams
"If you haven't traveled with Adventure Hunt, you need to! Such a great trip! Can't wait to do another with them!" - Chantel B.
"Heaven really is a place on earth. So many amazing memories! Thankful I got this experience." - Danny H.
This will be the trip of a lifetime!
What's Not Included:
* Airfare/transportation to Bocas del Toro, Panama (but we're here to help you through the process, it's easy)
* Lunch and snacks (breakfast and dinner are included daily)
* Alcoholic beverages or drinks other than water (each villa has a full kitchen and clean drinking water)
* Any activities you want to do while in Bocas that are not listed here
**Villas: Every person/couple will have their own bedroom. Villa kitchens and pools are shared with other house mates.
**Getting There: E Z P Z ;) We've done this many times with large groups and are here to help you. Click here to view detailed instructions on how to get there.
**How firm is the Itinerary? Pretty firm, but weather, available services, etc. can change things. Also, this is your trip! If there's something you don't want to participate in or something else you'd rather do, you're welcome to do that! We'll stick to our planned itinerary for all those who want to join the group.
* By participating in this trip in any way means you have read and agreed to the Adventure Hunt Official Waiver.
* 6 Days, 5 Nights in Luxury Villas
* Private Pools at every villa, plus a large beach club pool
* Large open floor plans, lots of space in each villa
* Free wifi in every villa
* Full kitchen in every villa
* Socializing, games, laughs and good times every night with the best group of people you’ll ever find
* Zip-line Jungle Tour
* Breakfast daily and Dinner each night with the group @ 7:00 PM & 7:30 PM
* Scuba Diving (even if not certified--quick, easy, safe Discover Scuba 50-min. class included free so you can join the crew!). Snorkeling for those who don't want to scuba.
* Zapatilla Island + Dolphin Bay Tour
* Starfish Beach + Bird Island Tour
* Beach games like sand volleyball, spike ball, horse shoes, bocce ball, slack-lining, and even cliff jumping into the ocean
* Group Share: Living a Happy, Healthy, Successful Life
* Adventure Hunt Waterproof Cell Phone Pouch
* Expert knowledge and guidance from local tour guides as well as the AH team who has been there with large groups many times before
* Bocas Airport boat transfer to luxury resort and villas
* Flight booking assistance
* Be part of an exclusive group and make friends and memories that will truly last a lifetime, including the Adventure Hunt Team