Mexico Vacation Terms
How it works:
The American Express Privileges program allows you to purchase the certificate here and our team will deliver your individual certificate digitally within 48 hours. We give you instructions on how to register and book your vacation. You have 3 months to register this certificate and then up to a year to travel!
Choose one of the amazing Vidanta Resorts to visit and prepare for five star service, food and fun.
Please reach out to us with any questions or see our FAQ page here.
Become a member for FREE when you checkout or subscribe to our email updates – Membership benefits allow you to purchase one package every 12 months!
Every adult over 18 is eligible to be a Adventure Hunt Travel member!
We are here to help! Visit our contact us page for any questions, we are happy to help walk through all the details!
American Express Privileges Travel Resort Certificate Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions set forth a legally binding agreement between International Cruise & Excursion Gallery, Inc. doing business as Privileges and Our Vacation Center (herein as “ICE”), and each person who has the legal right to redeem this Certificate including their guests (“Redeemer”). By activating or otherwise using this Certificate, the Redeemer agrees to all the terms herein.
2. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, Redeemer must also comply with all applicable resort provider terms and conditions, policies and procedures.
3. The properties, destinations, check-in dates offered under this Certificate are at ICE’s sole discretion, may change without notice, are subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
4. This Certificate must be activated within twelve (12) months or the offer expires (“Activation Date”). Any requests to extend the activation period for this Certificate offer are at ICE’s sole discretion and additional fees may apply.
5. This Certificate must be redeemed within twelve (12) months from issuance date or the offer expires. Redeemer must book the resort stay, regardless of the travel date, on or before the date that the Certificate expires. Any requests to extend the Certificate’s redemption period or offer are at ICE’s sole discretion and additional fees may apply.
6. The Certificate is valid for resort accommodations up to (7) consecutive nights or less, in select Mexican destinations, subject to all limitations and restrictions herein. Reservations and accommodations are for a hotel, studio or 1-bedroom unit, is based on availability and are confirmed on a first come, first served basis.
7. Offer includes only accommodations and specifically excludes all-inclusive fees, taxes, travel costs, and other expenses that may be incurred such as personal expenses, security deposits, resort fees and other fees and charges levied by the resort. ICE is not responsible for any such expenses or charges. Any personal taxes associated with the redemption of the Certificate are the responsibility of the Redeemer.
8. This Certificate is valid for one (1) use only. Lost or stolen Certificates will not be replaced. This Certificate may not be combined with an existing reservation or any other offer relating to the same accommodations.
9. Additional guests, room or property upgrades, when available, may be purchased from ICE by the Redeemer at the time the booking is made.
10. Airfare and travel insurance are not included, but may be purchased through ICE for an additional fee. The purchase of travel insurance is strongly recommended.
11. This Certificate is non-transferable and is exclusively for use by the certificate holder.
12. To redeem this Certificate, follow the directions on the Certificate. Reservations must be confirmed by ICE (“Booking Confirmation”) to be honored at the resort property. It is important that you do not leave for your vacation until you have received your Booking Confirmation from ICE. Resort Reservation Confirmations are valid only when issued in writing by ICE. Only those travelers listed on the Booking Confirmation will be allowed to check-in at the resort.
13. Once activated, this Certificate expires on either the expiration date printed on the certificate or, if applicable,the expiration date found online at privilegestravel.com. Redeemer must book the resort, regardless of the travel date,on or before the Certificate expiration. If Certificate has both an expiration date printed on it and an expiration date online, the online expiration date will govern.
14. Redeemer is responsible for verifying all details in the confirmation and notifying ICE immediately if the Resort Reservation Confirmation information is incorrect. Changes to any aspect of the Resort Reservation Confirmation may be treated as a cancellation and applicable penalties may apply.
15. In the event cancellation of the booked resort stay becomes necessary, Redeemer must submit the cancellation in writing and it must be received by ICE in conformance with resort’s terms and conditions and cancellation policies and procedures policies. All cancellations are subject to ICE cancellation fees and any resort cancellation fees, as applicable.
16. This Certificate is not redeemable for cash or resale, may not be returned to the distributor that issued the Certificate or ICE for cash or exchange. The Certificate has no cash value. The Certificate is void if altered, photocopied, or otherwise reproduced.
17. All travelers must have in their possession proper government documentation required by either the United States or any foreign country visited. Names on the Confirmation must match exactly to the documentation presented. Travelers are responsible for consulting with the appropriate governmental agencies and embassies to determine what documentation will be required. ICE assumes no responsibility for advising travelers of proper travel documentation or immigration requirements.
18. Redeemer is required to be 21 years of age or older. Certain other age restrictions may apply for certain resorts. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, Redeemer must also comply with all applicable Resort terms and conditions and policies, including arrival and departure times, at the discretion of the travel provider.
19. In no event can the total number of people occupying the resort accommodation exceed the maximum occupancy set forth in the Resort Reservation Confirmation. The Resort Reservation Confirmation may only be used by the person(s) listed on the reservation. Additional charges by ICE and/or the resort may apply for use by Redeemer’s guests.
20. Redeemer and their guests must occupy and use resort accommodations in a responsible, careful, and secure manner. Redeemer is responsible for any damage, theft or loss caused by Redeemer and/or their guests.
21. Information provided by ICE, or its affiliates and licensors, regarding resort accommodations is based on information obtained from resort management or its affiliates. ICE makes reasonable efforts to ensure the information is accurate and complete, however, ICE expressly disclaims liability for inaccurate, incomplete, or misleading information.
22. ICE does not assume any liability or responsibility for damage, expense, inconvenience, loss, injury, death or damage to persons or property at any resort or on any aircraft/ship/vehicle in transit to and from said resort, or for any cause whatsoever due to delays, cancellations due to nature, oil spill, mechanical breakdown, strikes, civil unrest, terrorism (or threat of terrorism), or other acts of God.
23. ICE DOES NOT CONTROL THE RESORT AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITS ACTIONS OR INACTIONS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERFORMANCE, LACK OF AVAILABILITY, OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. IF YOU, YOUR FAMILY OR GUESTS SHOULD INCUR INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE THROUGH USE OF THIS CERTIFICATE (WHETHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ICE’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FEES PAID TO ICE TO ACQUIRE THE CERTIFICATE AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ICE BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), ARISING FROM, RELATING TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS CERTIFICATE EVEN IF ICE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES REGARDLESS OF FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE).
24. This offer is void where prohibited by law and is not valid for sponsors, distributors, employees, or family members associated with the resort.
25. Terms and Conditions of this Certificate are subject to change at the discretion of ICE.
26. All fees and charges are payable in US Dollars. All fees are subject to change without notice in ICE’s sole discretion.
27. These Terms and Conditions and this Certificate shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Arizona. Any action at law or in equity by the Redeemer or their guests, who is seeking any remedy against ICE or its associated entities, must be submitted exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of Maricopa County, Arizona (USA). In the event an action at law or in equity is initiated by a Redeemer or their guests and ICE prevails, that Redeemer or their guest shall pay all costs incurred by ICE in defending such action, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
28. ICE is the issuer, administrator and redemption fulfiller of this Certificate. ICE is a registered seller of travel in the following states: Florida #ST-29452, Washington UBI# 602 443 155 001 0001, Hawaii #TAR-5192 and California #CST 2066521-50. ICE is not a participant in the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund. California requires certain Sellers of Travel to have a trust account or bond. ICE maintains a Consumer Funds Protection Bond issued by International Fidelity Insurance Company in the amount of $100,000.00. International Cruise & Excursion Gallery, Inc. (ICE), d.b.a. Privileges, is a registered seller of travel in the following states: Florida #ST-29452, Washington UBI#602 443 155 001 0001, Hawaii #TAR-5192 (Hawaiian travel agency trust account named Client Trust Account #1 is held at First Hawaiian Bank); and California #CST 2066521-50. ICE is not a participant in the California Travel Restitution Fund. California requires certain sellers of travel to have a trust account or bond. ICE maintains a Consumer Protection Bond issued by International Fidelity Insurance Company in the amount of $100,000.00.