** ALL INSTAGRAM STORIES MUST BE VIDEOS **
**Pay attention to details like code words (if applicable) on the Adventure List required on Story posts**
**Be bold and creative with your Adventure List. Don't ask businesses for free services though. Plenty of free options on the Adventure List, plus you can borrow things you may need from friends or even strangers.**
If you still haven't read these pages, shame on you ;) Do it NOW, then get to work below! By participating in Adventure Hunt, you acknowledge and agree to the Official Adventure Hunt Rules and Waiver | FAQ | How It Works
- Be safe. Be smart. Be courteous. Obey all Adventure Hunt Rules and local laws. You take full responsibility and liability for your own actions.
- MAKE YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT PUBLIC
- Adventure Hunt is a 2-part race:
- Race to complete challenges and adventures to get your 10 Fun points + 10 Adventure points for 20 total points to unlock the Treasure Map and Clues.
- Race to solve clues guiding you to buried treasure!
- Post all adventures to the same public Instagram account Story. ALL POSTS MUST BE VIDEOS.
- All Adventure List activities must be completed on Hunt Day after the Adventure List is released. (i.e. no using old photos/video, etc. Pay attention to details like code words)
- Make sure it's clear that ALL teammates are present for each IG Story post--we may use our discretion to let this slide for 1-2 Story posts, but never more than that and maybe not for any, so play it safe and do it right. You don't have to all do the activity, but you need to at least be there together as a team.
- Make each Story post as epic as possible. Today is first and foremost about having fun, so #EnjoyTheRide.
- Tag the host company and @AdventureHunt.co in each story
- Hashtag #AdventureHunt in at least 3-4 of your Story posts.
- Have a caption of some sort at least explaining what you're doing in the Story post. This is strongly encouraged as it helps us verify you and others more quickly.
- Please note, the Treasure Map and Clues will be unlocked for everyone automatically once the treasure has been found by the winning team.
Ensure ALL teammates are registered
Ensure they have the needed points for each category
Ensure it’s clear ALL teammates are present for each post
- Did they pay attention to details like code words?
- Ensure they actually did the activity--funny creativity can be cool sometimes, but obvious laziness or corner-cutting/rule bending is not
- Ensure they tagged @AdventureHunt.co and host company in each Story post's caption and #AdventureHunt is on at least 3 posts.